· We always and always have a choice.
· When I say to myself…’I have no choice’, that’s also a choice that you are making of not having a choice.
· Fear stops us in having a choice: Release the fear
· Tell yourself, ‘I always have a choice’
· When you give yourself a choice, there is strength and freedom.
· What influences your choices? What is the choice stemming from?
o Inner environment-beliefs, upbringing, emotions (guilt, fear).
o Outer environment-friends, peers, society religion.
· Free your choices from right or wrong; It’s never a right or wrong choice
· Free your choices from being easy or tough
· What does a choice bring with it:
o Responsibility of the consequences: all choices have consequences
o While we can make choices, we can’t choose the results
· Make a choice and be peaceful with it
· When we make a choice free from our past (which is our hidden blocks) and free from the results (which is future), that’s when you make a free choice.
The choices you make in life, will make your life.
Compiled by: Geeta B Bhansali
( www.geetabhansali.com I www.seedsofwellbeing.in )