Our thoughts, whether they're right or they're wrong, are actually changing our biology. The Buddha said, "What we think, we become." Epigenetics is now saying, "What you are thinking is translated into chemistry, which will determine what you will become.” Only 1% of disease is due to genetic defects, while the remaining 99% is directly attributable to the environment and our nervous system’s perception of the environment. What it represents is this: the influences of our thoughts are translated into chemistry, which leads to inappropriate behavior and to what we call disease.
top of page
bottom of page