SEEDS to process Triggers
Do you wish to?
• Learn to manage your triggers in healthy ways?
• Feel relaxed and at ease?
• Be free?
SEEDS to process Triggers program :
is based on the following premises: Self responsibility; Self Diagnosis; Self Prescription; Self Discipline
equips you with practical and valuable tools that leads to ease and peace.
is comprehensive, experiential, introspective and interactive.
Who can join?
Individuals who wish to deal with their triggers.
You will learn:
Understanding and application of basic and practical skills to :
• deal with your problems or life situations that trigger you
• feel your emotions fully
• express freely
• understand your needs and fulfil them
• An open mind for Group interaction and self introspection
• Willingness to take self responsibility and experience your own self
• 3 sessions of 45 minutes each
• Downloadable resources(audios)
• Relevant Articles and resources
1. Open the wound (Awareness: cause of triggers; stimulus and root cause)
2. Feel the wound (Feel and express fully: feel your emotions and express them)
3. Nurse the wound (Needs and strategies: understand your needs and create strategies to fulfil them)
By attending this program you will understand how to:
• respond instead of react
• feel free
• have clarity
• experience freedom of expression
• be joyful and peaceful
Format: online (session recordings are not provided)
Date and time: 2.5 hours covered in 2 sessions
31st July(Saturday) and 1st Aug, (Sunday)
6pm to 7.15pm
Facilitated by: Geeta B Bhansali (https://geetabhansali.com/)
this program is offered in the spirit of gift.
Participants can choose to repeat.
Contact: 9820390102 I