SOW: Train the Trainer program for facilitation.
This program is packed with 50+integrated therapeutic tools, techniques, activities, processes, related to mind and body. Through this program, you will learn and experience varied skills right from being deeply meditative to being freely expressive, all under one roof.
How will this help?
These skills, tools and processes can be used for your own wellbeing, therapy work or in workshops.
Through this programs you will:
• move towards wellbeing-a state of harmony
• learn 50+ skills to understand mind, body, emotions
• Enhance your therapeutic skills in an integrated way
What is special about this program?
SOW train the trainer program:
• It is transformative (metamorphosis...caterpillar to butterfly)
• It provides 70+ practical, implementable, measurable tools
• It is solution oriented, paves the path to reach the solution
• It has an integrated approach
• It is experiential
Who can attend?
• Mental health practitioners, Psychologists, Doctors, Therapists, Facilitators
• Participants who are interested in learning about the field of holistic wellbeing
What will be covered (curriculum)
Dealing with thoughts:
Understanding the subconscious mind
Digging to the root cause
Dealing with emotions:
Dealing with Triggers
Understanding, expressing Emotions
Accepting & integrating Shadow self
Discernment – Observation & judgement
Feelings and needs
Learning to make requests
Empathetic listening & honestly expressing
Practical application of the 50+ techniques and processes
20 and more case studies related to mind, body
One on one practise
Setting Boundaries - a part of self care
Forgiveness - journey towards freedom
Practise of case studies and self reflection exercises on all days.
SOW program can be customised as per the need of the organisation or participants.
The program is delivered in English as well in Hindi.
Certification: There is a certificate of participation provided